Skip to main content

Happy Eid Mubarak to all Muslim friends!!!=)

Happy Eid Mubarak everyone....^^
these morning just started as my mother woke me up the bed....
as the clock was just pointed at 9.30am....
before i realised anything so special about today...
my mother said want to go for the Prime Minister Department Open House in Putrajaya....
owh...today was the biggest day for Muslims...
ahahhahaha~
there...i could find a lot of food...and people too...
too crowded actually...
just wondering where these people came from....
the people was like tonnes of tuna....a lot...
suddenly the rain just started to pour down heavily and the polystyrene cups and plates was flying around...
hit somebody face...ahahahha~
so pity her....luckily it's just a light thingy....
not enough to cause any injury...
ahahahhaha~
after having my lunch with a variety of  malay cuisines and desserts, my family members who were also contented with the foods went back home with heart on a cloud nine...^^
at night....one more open house for my family to go...
my mum's colleague has invited my whole family to his house for dinner...
so happy can eat a lot of delicious foods....
including spaghetti with cheeses, roasted lambs, butter prawns, special dessert which it's taste like yogurt...
wow....yummy...ahahahhaha~
this is the first time in my whole 17-years lifetime to attend two open house in one day...
and get a lot of foods too...=)
hehehehhe~
hope this kind of chance comes my way again in the future....^^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Weeks Experiences in The New Class! =)

Listening to: The more I seek You - Kari Jobe It's been two weeks since I joined the new class! Most, if not all, of my new classmates are quite friendly to me, gratefully! Thank God for that! Within the first few days I've recognised and remembered most of my classmates' names! =p Okay to be frank, I was trying to memorise. That's why I could remember their names fast, and blend into their group easily? =) How? Facebook does the trick! Adding someone into your friend list in Facebook will definitely improve your ability to remember names. Well it works for me, at least! =p Okay why am I keep writing posts about PE1? I don't know, just want to share my thoughts with everyone, how I spend my time in the new class and so on. During break time I tend to hang out with a group of new friends, and a large portion of them were from Catholic High School, PJ. Haha I was supposed to go there, but I didn't. My younger sister did, anyway. Most of them tend ...

Dreams Come True!!! ^_^

While I was feeling happy and grateful regarding the call from Shell about the phone interview few hours ago, suddenly I saw an email reached my inbox signalling the title of BNM. I was really nervous about it, wondering what would that be from the bank. Here it is, the message conveyed in the email: Saudara Ng Chia Wei, Tahniah kerana terpilih untuk menerima Anugerah Biasiswa Bank Negara  Malaysia Peringkat Pra-Ijazah Sesi 2010/2011 bagi mengikuti kursus   Sains Aktuari . Biasiswa berkenaan adalah untuk mengikuti program-program  persediaan Ijazah luar negara di kolej-kolej tempatan. Sila fakskan borang  yang dikepilkan ke 03- 26942909 dengan segera sekiranya saudara menerima  tawaran Biasiswa ini. Saudara akan dihubungi oleh pihak   Bank Negara Malaysia   untuk tawaran rasmi  Biasiswa dan urusan pendaftaran kolej selewat-lewatnya pada minggu hadapan. Terima kasih. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed these words r...

The Greatest Rejection Ever!!! T_T

Upon rejected by a dozen of scholarships institutions, I was highly hoping at the very common scholarship that everyone would most likely to apply for - JPA. Obviously, there was a stiff competition among the excellent students nationwide, since JPA is only capable of offering 1500 places to those students for overseas program. Probably there are tonnes of excellent students this batch who scored lots of A+, but instead of 2000 places offered for the previous years, JPA reduced the number to 1500. Due to economics recession maybe, and we as the students, are the major victims. Lots of my friends who actually scored way better than me failed to get the scholarships, including me of course. Also, the introduction of A+ to the students end of last year shocked and intimidated almost every SPM'09 student, cause they were not given enough time to prepare adequately to score A+, which technically means above 90% marks. Personally, I was really down and depressed over the rejection of J...