Skip to main content

Life at Casa Subang! ^_^

Oh hey everyone! I know I know, I've been so quiet for all this while, or maybe just a week! =P Just to update myself, I have already relocated my apartment unit from A-17-06 up to A-19-05! Oh gosh, it's even higher now! Apparently some of my friends are envying me, saying that it will be cold at night and that's awesome since no air-cond is available in our apartment units, at least not for bankies. Undoubtedly, every benefit comes with a price that should be compensated, which is its downside! I have only one bankies house-mate, which is Harry Kumara, and he, or more precisely we, kept on complaining about the time we have to spend every day just to wait for the lift to reach our floor and take us down! Also, we have to wait for the lift to stop by one floor and another just to pick those people up, especially during peak hours (7am in the morning and 4pm in the evening).

Oh yeah, finally I changed from middle room to MASTER bedroom! Wootz! That's so so so awesome that I got to stay at larger room, and ostensibly it comes with a bathroom in it! Just that it don't have the water heater, and I have to endure the coldness of the water every morning if I were to use the master bathroom to take my bath! Nevertheless, I have get used to it and it's a good news for me! That's the advantage of me staying in the hostel for 2 years in the secondary school since I have to bath with cold water every morning! Wootz! Try to enjoy the shower of cold water pour down on me and surely I will have fun! XD Oh yeah, I will be having 3 new house-mates, who are JPA scholars and studying ADFP/ICPU in Taylor's. And I'm going to have a new roommate, who is a Sikh. I was hoping for a Chinese, but then since Miss Sonia, the manager of students accommodation arranged it in this way, never mind then! Just befriend with him and it should be alright! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

2 Weeks Experiences in The New Class! =)

Listening to: The more I seek You - Kari Jobe It's been two weeks since I joined the new class! Most, if not all, of my new classmates are quite friendly to me, gratefully! Thank God for that! Within the first few days I've recognised and remembered most of my classmates' names! =p Okay to be frank, I was trying to memorise. That's why I could remember their names fast, and blend into their group easily? =) How? Facebook does the trick! Adding someone into your friend list in Facebook will definitely improve your ability to remember names. Well it works for me, at least! =p Okay why am I keep writing posts about PE1? I don't know, just want to share my thoughts with everyone, how I spend my time in the new class and so on. During break time I tend to hang out with a group of new friends, and a large portion of them were from Catholic High School, PJ. Haha I was supposed to go there, but I didn't. My younger sister did, anyway. Most of them tend ...

Dreams Come True!!! ^_^

While I was feeling happy and grateful regarding the call from Shell about the phone interview few hours ago, suddenly I saw an email reached my inbox signalling the title of BNM. I was really nervous about it, wondering what would that be from the bank. Here it is, the message conveyed in the email: Saudara Ng Chia Wei, Tahniah kerana terpilih untuk menerima Anugerah Biasiswa Bank Negara  Malaysia Peringkat Pra-Ijazah Sesi 2010/2011 bagi mengikuti kursus   Sains Aktuari . Biasiswa berkenaan adalah untuk mengikuti program-program  persediaan Ijazah luar negara di kolej-kolej tempatan. Sila fakskan borang  yang dikepilkan ke 03- 26942909 dengan segera sekiranya saudara menerima  tawaran Biasiswa ini. Saudara akan dihubungi oleh pihak   Bank Negara Malaysia   untuk tawaran rasmi  Biasiswa dan urusan pendaftaran kolej selewat-lewatnya pada minggu hadapan. Terima kasih. OH MY GOSH!!!!!!!! I GOT IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I screamed these words r...

The Greatest Rejection Ever!!! T_T

Upon rejected by a dozen of scholarships institutions, I was highly hoping at the very common scholarship that everyone would most likely to apply for - JPA. Obviously, there was a stiff competition among the excellent students nationwide, since JPA is only capable of offering 1500 places to those students for overseas program. Probably there are tonnes of excellent students this batch who scored lots of A+, but instead of 2000 places offered for the previous years, JPA reduced the number to 1500. Due to economics recession maybe, and we as the students, are the major victims. Lots of my friends who actually scored way better than me failed to get the scholarships, including me of course. Also, the introduction of A+ to the students end of last year shocked and intimidated almost every SPM'09 student, cause they were not given enough time to prepare adequately to score A+, which technically means above 90% marks. Personally, I was really down and depressed over the rejection of J...