Skip to main content

Last Sunday Service of April! =)

Time flies and yet I felt this week a bit too long for me. Why? I've been super productive this week with preparation for exams coming in 2 weeks time!!! Not too long. Exam, exam, and exam. This will be the theme for the next 2 months haha! Exam all the way and FREEDOM!!! Can't wait for the moment to enjoy the freedom once again! This week I've done at least a FM past year paper everyday spanning at least 2.5 hours per paper. Man they are tough, that's why! Have to practice more past year papers after the first week of exam for Maths and Physics Paper 4. Probably that's the reason why I felt this week was a bit too long (productive). Shall start doing Physics and Maths past year papers tomorrow! (:

So today again it's Sunday! And today's sermon was very interesting with Pastor Dave sharing the Words about other believers and the Holy Spirit, so here it goes!

Bible verses: John 4:9-12, John 4:17, Luke 15:16
- God heals!
- God performs miracles!
- God brings hopes to the hopeless.
- Holy Spirit is equally important just as much as the other 2 components of the Trinity (God and Jesus).
- Jesus is like God the Father, behaves and acts like Him.
- Jesus sent us another Helper to help you to beat the odds, the Holy Spirit, forever!
- Christians are mend to be victorious.
- Having Holy Spirit is like having power steering and other technologically advanced features while
  driving a car.
- Holy Spirit enables us to do so much more.
- Now we are living in the time of Holy Spirit.
- Holy Spirit doesn't want you to have a peek on miracles, but wants you to get involved in it.
- Holy Spirit is God, looking for a space in your heart.
- Holy Spirit just want the imperfect room in your heart, when He could have chosen many other
  luxuries.
- Make more space in your heart for God and Holy Spirit, don't give in to ignorance.
- Be that desperate for Holy Spirit.
- Claim your right on Holy Spirit, kick off any barrier restricting you.
- Start living the Bible, not only reading it.
- God wants us to achieve greater, better things!
- Come on, you can do better with God!
- Show them (non-believers) God's power and let them decide.
- Come to church as God is in the House, and people are being healed.
- You are saying 'Yes' to God, not to others.
- Sing worship songs and mean it!
- God will be with you whereever you are being sent.
- You will lay hand and they will get healed.
- The moment you say no, you don't believe.
- Don't be substandard Christian, Holy Spirit is FOR you, and He wants you!
- i) Avail yourself: Believe and be willing to go for it. Let God use you! Opportunities are everywhere
                             created by God, for His signs to be performed. Seize it!
  ii) Believe and live it out: Prophesy and impress people with Holy Spirit! Don't fear of failure as
                                          fear is the language of Hell, except the fear of God.
  iii) Crave for it: Unleash your craving for Holy Spirit, for supernatural and healing!
- God is real!
- Share God's miracles as testimonies!
- Let Holy Spirit use you!
- Ask non-believers to come to church and experience the power of God themselves!
- When miracle happens, people revalue themselves.
- God is not stingy with healing!
- Just believe and God will move.
- Everything is restored in Jesus's name!
- You are anointed as long as you are willing to believe!
- Like heat scanning missile, heal someone!
- Healing is normal standard in Bible!
- Don't just achieve a fraction of what Jesus did, but more of it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penning Down Thoughts

I never had the habit of journaling, and it was never my thing. You see, I had a hard time polishing my language skills. Having grown up and educated in a Chinese primary school and surrounded by Chinese-speaking community at least two third of my life, I had the tendency to speak and think in Chinese. English was out of my realm of mastery. Mandarin Chinese is my mother tongue after all. Ironically I have been widely misunderstood as being a 'banana' - a Chinese who only speaks English.  It seems I do have a 'banana' look. I have been told that I speak and write English better than my Chinese sentences, which the latter often seems to be awkward and to some extent, trying too hard. Can't really blame me right? I have not been consistently writing Chinese for the past 10 years. But this is blatantly deceiving! My English proficiency has not always been acceptable. Reading back my blog posts even just 5 years ago brought myself to embarrassment. In short, I d

What Owning a Turbocharged Car has Taught me

If there is a single word that can sum up what owning a turbocharged car for the past one and a half year has taught me, it will be this — humility . I have quite a number of people telling me my car is cool, fast and what not. But instead of getting all boasted up, I can't help but to be humble at my slow car. Slow car? You wondered. For a hot hatch making well above 234 horses on the wheel with 270Nm torque, this Neo turbo boosting 1-bar (14.5 psi) is producing more than double a stock Neo CPS is making. This is certainly not a slow car by any conventional family car standard. But with this comes a hefty price, in terms of time and money. The maintenance cost is not cheap, as it is the case with any other turbocharged car. Turbocharged vehicles are more prone to component failures just simply by the fact that there are a lot more things that can fail within the complex system, as compared to a much simpler naturally aspirated mode.  I have educated myself with how a

My Solo Trip to Vietnam v2 (Mui Ne)

Day 3: Mui Ne, 23 December 2015.  I arrived Mui Ne at 4:10am on Futa Bus. I was promised by the bus company officer that I will be dropped right in front of my hostel in Mui Ne, so I was expecting it. As I seen some of the passengers being dropped in front of their respective hostels, I was pretty confident the bus driver will do the same. But after about 10 minutes, a few other passengers and I were dropped in front of the Futa Bus regional office. Almost instantly a guy approached me and asked about my hostel. I remained wishful, hoping the bus driver will somehow remember the promise made. So I was expecting it, and this guy seemed to be working for the bus company. Perhaps the bus driver had forgotten to drop me in front of my hostel, and he asked this guy to fetch me there. At least that was what I thought. The guy immediately recognized the hostel and said he can bring me there. He asked me to hop onto his motorbike and we rode off. Almost instantly after I hopped onto