Skip to main content

Second Sunday Service of April (15/4/12)! =)

So it's time for sermon again! Today Pastor Kenneth was away for Revo Miri so it was Pastor Sandra who shared the Word of God this time! Let's start!

Bible verses: Genesis 1:2, Revelation 3:15
- Prayer is very powerful.
- Holy Spirit is hovering over us, speak the Word over the situation!
- Holy Spirit will respond to the Word and work its miracles!
- God is on our side, and nobody can against us when God is on our side!
- Speak the Word of life, don't agree with negativities.
- Among sleeping, dead and active volcanoes, sleeping one is the scariest!
- Do not be lukeworm! Be either cold (passive) or hot (passionate, on fire)!
- You are either into God, or not. Don't be at the middle of it (not sure)!
- It's dangerous because we think we are somewhere, but actually nowhere.
- Either finish the race or don't start it!
- Our Christian life cannot be weak.
- Stand up as Light and Salt at your working place.
- Don't be hypocrite. It's either be passionate or not passionate at all.
- God loves us, and will only angry to disobedience.
- Intimacy with God, loves God intimately!
- Like God as a lover, because God loves you dearly!
- God comes in to restore the love, into the broken hearts caused by fallen men.
- Realise God loves us, and get to know Him through intimate love.
- The Holy Spirit is waiting to move, so just respond!
- Speak Word of life to enable Holy Spirit to work in your life!
- What makes you the man and woman of God, is by speaking Word of life!
- Start to speak and behave maturely to be a 6-feet tall man in Christ!
-  It's better to give yourself to Jesus than somebody else!
- God wants to lead us, and let us see the opportunities to be led.
- Go out and share the Good News!
- Ask God for it, if you haven't seen a miracle!
- Live for future, to pass on to younger generations.
- Don't be sleeping volcano! Rather be dead volcano so that God can revive you! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penning Down Thoughts

I never had the habit of journaling, and it was never my thing. You see, I had a hard time polishing my language skills. Having grown up and educated in a Chinese primary school and surrounded by Chinese-speaking community at least two third of my life, I had the tendency to speak and think in Chinese. English was out of my realm of mastery. Mandarin Chinese is my mother tongue after all. Ironically I have been widely misunderstood as being a 'banana' - a Chinese who only speaks English.  It seems I do have a 'banana' look. I have been told that I speak and write English better than my Chinese sentences, which the latter often seems to be awkward and to some extent, trying too hard. Can't really blame me right? I have not been consistently writing Chinese for the past 10 years. But this is blatantly deceiving! My English proficiency has not always been acceptable. Reading back my blog posts even just 5 years ago brought myself to embarrassment. In short, I d

What Owning a Turbocharged Car has Taught me

If there is a single word that can sum up what owning a turbocharged car for the past one and a half year has taught me, it will be this — humility . I have quite a number of people telling me my car is cool, fast and what not. But instead of getting all boasted up, I can't help but to be humble at my slow car. Slow car? You wondered. For a hot hatch making well above 234 horses on the wheel with 270Nm torque, this Neo turbo boosting 1-bar (14.5 psi) is producing more than double a stock Neo CPS is making. This is certainly not a slow car by any conventional family car standard. But with this comes a hefty price, in terms of time and money. The maintenance cost is not cheap, as it is the case with any other turbocharged car. Turbocharged vehicles are more prone to component failures just simply by the fact that there are a lot more things that can fail within the complex system, as compared to a much simpler naturally aspirated mode.  I have educated myself with how a

My Solo Trip to Vietnam v2 (Mui Ne)

Day 3: Mui Ne, 23 December 2015.  I arrived Mui Ne at 4:10am on Futa Bus. I was promised by the bus company officer that I will be dropped right in front of my hostel in Mui Ne, so I was expecting it. As I seen some of the passengers being dropped in front of their respective hostels, I was pretty confident the bus driver will do the same. But after about 10 minutes, a few other passengers and I were dropped in front of the Futa Bus regional office. Almost instantly a guy approached me and asked about my hostel. I remained wishful, hoping the bus driver will somehow remember the promise made. So I was expecting it, and this guy seemed to be working for the bus company. Perhaps the bus driver had forgotten to drop me in front of my hostel, and he asked this guy to fetch me there. At least that was what I thought. The guy immediately recognized the hostel and said he can bring me there. He asked me to hop onto his motorbike and we rode off. Almost instantly after I hopped onto