Saturday, 1 May 2010

Diploma in Electrical Engineering(Telecommunication)?

NO. KAD PENGENALAN/MYKAD:920925******
NAMA:NG CHIA WEI

TAHNIAH! Anda telah berjaya ditawarkan program pengajian seperti berikut:
KOD:T2422 
NAMA PROGRAM PENGAJIAN:DIPLOMA KEJURUTERAAN ELEKTRIK (PERHUBUNGAN)
IPTA:UTM - UNIVERSITI TEKNOLOGI MALAYSIA (UTM)
SURAT TAWARAN:Pihak IPTA akan mengeluarkan surat tawaran kepada calon yang berjaya mulai 03 Mei 2010 (Isnin)  
Catatan : Pastikan anda mengesahkan SETUJU TERIMA TAWARAN di laman web IPTA berkaitan mulai 03 Mei 2010 hingga 10 Mei 2010.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for giving me this, but I'm in dilemma now, whether I should accept it or not. I have always wanted to study Actuarial Science, but apparently I have gotten this, and my parents said that it is very hard to get this place since I am a non-Bumi. Yet, with my determination, or you may say me as stubborn boy for wanting my course so badly, I have decided to turn it down, to give this golden opportunity to someone who deserves this  more than me. Thanks to everyone who advised me, and hopefully I can attain stupendous result in A-Levels. =) Bonne Chance (Good luck in French) ! =)

Favourite Music! =)