Skip to main content

My First Week Experiences in Form 6!!! ^_^

Well this week was pretty nice for me, and as I am in Physics class, my class have only 5 girls (3 Chinese 1 Indian 1 Malay) and others all boys! So, it was quite boring actually, if you know what I meant. =P

On the second day, it was quite bored as most of the teachers didn't came in but only my class teacher. She explained to us about the format of Pengajian Am and out of my expectation, she has gained her Master in Psychology. Then, I took my chance to ask her about my dilemma, whether to take Physics or Accounting in my A-Levels. She couldn't really give me the answers, and eventually she advised me to go to the counselling room, to seek advices from the counselling teachers. There were a few students there taking personality tests, for they want to change from the Science stream to the Arts stream. Finally, after everything else was over, I still sticked to my initial choice and not to change to Arts Stream - I would be taking Physics instead of Accounting. =)

On the third day, the orientation started and it was rather bored with various welcoming speeches by the administration board. After the speeches ended, the counselling teacher gave us a talk regarding the relation between the packages of subjects offered in the school and the courses offered in the local public universities. Some personalities tests were given after the talk and oh well, I think I knew myself quite well. XD

On the forth day, the orientation continued and an Explore Race was organised to entertain the Lower 6 students, as well as to bond friendship between the group members. I was elected as the group leader; And I was quite happy for being able to lead the members, try my best to ace the challenges faced by my group, and eventually try out the traditional games in Malaysia such as Batu Seremban, Gasing, Bulu tangkis, etc. It was fun and great experience for me, and all of us enjoyed it immeasurably. Finally, orientation ended on that day. Thanks to teachers and Upper 6 students, we enjoyed it a lot! =)

Today, my class started officially and I got to know my Physics and Maths T teachers. Well, today all the teachers didn't start to teach us, but merely chatting with the students, and I was sitting at the front row. I asked about the qualification of my Maths T teacher, and expectedly he is a degree holder of Bachelor in Science (Mathematics) from Malaya University(UM). He then asked me about my ambition, and he was surprised with it and asked about my result, my future plan and pathways. Later after the recess, I went back to the class and my Pengajian Am teacher was already inside the class. She didn't really teach much, but she was really nice and chatted a lot too. Suddenly, she want to choose the class monitor since my class still didn't have the leader. Nobody want to be the volunteer, and unexpectedly teacher chose me as the class monitor. Oh gosh! How could I be the class monitor since I would be only there for one and a half months? Nevertheless, after my friends persuaded me that I am qualified to be the class monitor even for only the limited period, I have to accept it eventually. Hopefully I can do my best in my part time job as the class monitor of the Physics class! =)

Comments

  1. Bravo Nic..elected to be a class monitor :) It suits you well..even for only a month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe... Thanks teacher!!! Hopefully I can be the best monitor ever this month~ :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was a form 6 physics student too and same here,from seri kembangan too..good luck in ur form 6 life!btw,which school u are studying?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm now studying in SMK Seri Serdang, however just for a month. How about you? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey don't leave! Leave your comment here please! Thanks! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Penning Down Thoughts

I never had the habit of journaling, and it was never my thing. You see, I had a hard time polishing my language skills. Having grown up and educated in a Chinese primary school and surrounded by Chinese-speaking community at least two third of my life, I had the tendency to speak and think in Chinese. English was out of my realm of mastery. Mandarin Chinese is my mother tongue after all. Ironically I have been widely misunderstood as being a 'banana' - a Chinese who only speaks English.  It seems I do have a 'banana' look. I have been told that I speak and write English better than my Chinese sentences, which the latter often seems to be awkward and to some extent, trying too hard. Can't really blame me right? I have not been consistently writing Chinese for the past 10 years. But this is blatantly deceiving! My English proficiency has not always been acceptable. Reading back my blog posts even just 5 years ago brought myself to embarrassment. In short, I d

What Owning a Turbocharged Car has Taught me

If there is a single word that can sum up what owning a turbocharged car for the past one and a half year has taught me, it will be this — humility . I have quite a number of people telling me my car is cool, fast and what not. But instead of getting all boasted up, I can't help but to be humble at my slow car. Slow car? You wondered. For a hot hatch making well above 234 horses on the wheel with 270Nm torque, this Neo turbo boosting 1-bar (14.5 psi) is producing more than double a stock Neo CPS is making. This is certainly not a slow car by any conventional family car standard. But with this comes a hefty price, in terms of time and money. The maintenance cost is not cheap, as it is the case with any other turbocharged car. Turbocharged vehicles are more prone to component failures just simply by the fact that there are a lot more things that can fail within the complex system, as compared to a much simpler naturally aspirated mode.  I have educated myself with how a

2 Weeks Experiences in The New Class! =)

Listening to: The more I seek You - Kari Jobe It's been two weeks since I joined the new class! Most, if not all, of my new classmates are quite friendly to me, gratefully! Thank God for that! Within the first few days I've recognised and remembered most of my classmates' names! =p Okay to be frank, I was trying to memorise. That's why I could remember their names fast, and blend into their group easily? =) How? Facebook does the trick! Adding someone into your friend list in Facebook will definitely improve your ability to remember names. Well it works for me, at least! =p Okay why am I keep writing posts about PE1? I don't know, just want to share my thoughts with everyone, how I spend my time in the new class and so on. During break time I tend to hang out with a group of new friends, and a large portion of them were from Catholic High School, PJ. Haha I was supposed to go there, but I didn't. My younger sister did, anyway. Most of them tend