Skip to main content

Preparation for JPA Interview!!! ^_^

Hey everyone, sorry for neglecting this blog, and readers for quite a long time. Anyways, as almost everyone knew, i have got shortlisted for JPA interview that would be held on 9th April, at 8am in Putrajaya. Oh, and i have got Panel 3 for that session, as stated in the interview letter this morning, not really sure about it though. Frankly speaking, for these few days, besides reading for the interview experiences shared by ReCommers in the forum, i have basically did nothing. Here are some favourite questions asked by the interviewers around the nation in JPA interview 2010:

1) Introduction [Name, previous school, family background, co-curriculum, course applied and reasons(Make sure you do adequate researches on the course/major selected)](Mostly in BM, but if you're lucky, you will get to speak in English.)
2) Country selected and reasons. (Make sure you don't say about foreign education is better, or else it might be offensive!)
3) What make you special that deserve this scholarship?
4) Why choose to study overseas, but not local?
5) Would you be willing to accept the scholarship, but for local?
6) Local universities that offer your course applied.
7) Scholarships are funded by tax payers' money. How do you wanna repay them upon graduation?
8) What is your strengths and weaknesses?
9) Global warming
10) Name of Deputy Prime Minister
11) Name of Finance Minister(accounting) / Head of Judges(law)
12) Private Insurance
13) Wawasan 2020
14) 1 Malaysia concept
15) Quality of Water in Malaysia
16) How to preserve and conserve environment?
17) H1N1
18) 1 Malaysia Clinic
19) New Economics Model
20) Green Technology
21) Restriction of 10 subjects to be taken in SPM. Discuss.
22) One word to describe yourself
23) How to improve literacy level among Malaysians
24) Ways to reduce homesickness when study abroad.
25) Kahwin sambil belajar.
26) What do you see yourself doing 10/20 years later?
27) Great Wall of China has been chosen as world heritage by UNESCO. Discuss.

Advices: Read the interview experiences shared by Recommers in www.recom.org.

Wish me tonnes of lucks in my interview that would be held on this Friday!!! =)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Penning Down Thoughts

I never had the habit of journaling, and it was never my thing. You see, I had a hard time polishing my language skills. Having grown up and educated in a Chinese primary school and surrounded by Chinese-speaking community at least two third of my life, I had the tendency to speak and think in Chinese. English was out of my realm of mastery. Mandarin Chinese is my mother tongue after all. Ironically I have been widely misunderstood as being a 'banana' - a Chinese who only speaks English.  It seems I do have a 'banana' look. I have been told that I speak and write English better than my Chinese sentences, which the latter often seems to be awkward and to some extent, trying too hard. Can't really blame me right? I have not been consistently writing Chinese for the past 10 years. But this is blatantly deceiving! My English proficiency has not always been acceptable. Reading back my blog posts even just 5 years ago brought myself to embarrassment. In short, I d

What Owning a Turbocharged Car has Taught me

If there is a single word that can sum up what owning a turbocharged car for the past one and a half year has taught me, it will be this — humility . I have quite a number of people telling me my car is cool, fast and what not. But instead of getting all boasted up, I can't help but to be humble at my slow car. Slow car? You wondered. For a hot hatch making well above 234 horses on the wheel with 270Nm torque, this Neo turbo boosting 1-bar (14.5 psi) is producing more than double a stock Neo CPS is making. This is certainly not a slow car by any conventional family car standard. But with this comes a hefty price, in terms of time and money. The maintenance cost is not cheap, as it is the case with any other turbocharged car. Turbocharged vehicles are more prone to component failures just simply by the fact that there are a lot more things that can fail within the complex system, as compared to a much simpler naturally aspirated mode.  I have educated myself with how a

2 Weeks Experiences in The New Class! =)

Listening to: The more I seek You - Kari Jobe It's been two weeks since I joined the new class! Most, if not all, of my new classmates are quite friendly to me, gratefully! Thank God for that! Within the first few days I've recognised and remembered most of my classmates' names! =p Okay to be frank, I was trying to memorise. That's why I could remember their names fast, and blend into their group easily? =) How? Facebook does the trick! Adding someone into your friend list in Facebook will definitely improve your ability to remember names. Well it works for me, at least! =p Okay why am I keep writing posts about PE1? I don't know, just want to share my thoughts with everyone, how I spend my time in the new class and so on. During break time I tend to hang out with a group of new friends, and a large portion of them were from Catholic High School, PJ. Haha I was supposed to go there, but I didn't. My younger sister did, anyway. Most of them tend