Skip to main content

A Day Trip!!! ^_^

Oh, almost forget about one problem that i faced during JPA scholarship application a week ago. If i'm not mistaken, on last Friday, when i filled in JPA scholarship application form by online, I found out that the third column at the Sports activities/achievements kept on appearing as "TIADA". But in fact, i have chose "Lain-lain" as my choice. So, i had to amend it back into "Lain-lain" but it was futile. After altered it for three times, I was blocked by the JPA's technical system and i can't update anything by that time. I felt terrifying by that time and don't know what to do. Luckily, on last Saturday, my fifth aunt from Kuala Kangsar came to my house as she had something to do with the Ministry of Education in Putrajaya. She is a principal in one of the primary schools in Kuala Kangsar for your information. So, i may go along with my mom and aunt as well to JPA office in Putrajaya.

So, on this past Monday, my mom took a leave and brought my aunt and me to Putrajaya. My mom dropped by Ministry of Education for over an hour, and then straight to JPA office for clearing my technical problem. At the JPA office, there was a Malay lady at the 5th floor sitting there at the counter in front. So, i told her about my problem and fortunately, she helped me by calling JPA's technical team to clear the blocking to my scholarship application, by using my IC numbers and name. In just half an hour, everything was fixed and back to normal. So, we went back to my house and rest for an hour before went out for shopping and lunch. After having lunch at the Seri Kembangan's Chinese market, we moved on to Mid Valley for shopping.

At the Mid Valley Megamall, we walked in the Jusco and later on i went to MPH to search for some books. Then, we rested by McD and i had a delicious Chocolate melted with milk ice cream. At the Mid Valley, there was also a exhibition for the movie of  "Alice in the Wonderland" and there was cute mushrooms there. So, we took photos for memories. Those were really nice pictures indeed!!! ^_^

*It's me with the cute mushrooms*

*My aunt said I was wearing a huge mushroom hat. LOL!!!*

*With my dearest mom*

*My fifth aunt from Kuala Kangsar*

So, after having a walk at Mid Valley Megamall, we headed to my cousin's apartment in Mont Kiara, KL. Her apartment was superb, with a nice swimming pool in front of the balcony, and open air in front of the main door. So it was quite windy at night especially. Overall it was a comfortable house to live in. Here are a few pictures you guys wanna see, taken at my cousin's house. Oh and my cousin served me a chocolate coated milk ice cream with topped of chocolate melt. Yummy!!! ^_^ 

*With my lovely mom and cousin*

*My cousin, fifth aunt and mom*



*View of swimming pool from the balcony, at night* 

 *Part of my cousin's house*

*Nice decorations above the furniture in my cousin's house* 

After chatting at my cousin's house for over an hour, we headed to Japanese restaurant nearby to have our dinner with my cousin. The restaurant was located inside a mall and the food there were scrumptious. I have never tasted such a delicious Japanese food before. And i definitely want to try more in future. Oh and i had another cup of Chocolate Ice blended. Thanks to my cousin, she served us for the whole meal and that was so nice of her. Thanks again!!! After having the great dinner, we went home finally. =) 

p/s: I have eaten a total sum of 3 chocolate ice cream that day. Wow!!! So unbelievable!!! But seriously, chocolates were delicious!!! =P 

Comments

Post a Comment

Hey don't leave! Leave your comment here please! Thanks! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Penning Down Thoughts

I never had the habit of journaling, and it was never my thing. You see, I had a hard time polishing my language skills. Having grown up and educated in a Chinese primary school and surrounded by Chinese-speaking community at least two third of my life, I had the tendency to speak and think in Chinese. English was out of my realm of mastery. Mandarin Chinese is my mother tongue after all. Ironically I have been widely misunderstood as being a 'banana' - a Chinese who only speaks English.  It seems I do have a 'banana' look. I have been told that I speak and write English better than my Chinese sentences, which the latter often seems to be awkward and to some extent, trying too hard. Can't really blame me right? I have not been consistently writing Chinese for the past 10 years. But this is blatantly deceiving! My English proficiency has not always been acceptable. Reading back my blog posts even just 5 years ago brought myself to embarrassment. In short, I d

What Owning a Turbocharged Car has Taught me

If there is a single word that can sum up what owning a turbocharged car for the past one and a half year has taught me, it will be this — humility . I have quite a number of people telling me my car is cool, fast and what not. But instead of getting all boasted up, I can't help but to be humble at my slow car. Slow car? You wondered. For a hot hatch making well above 234 horses on the wheel with 270Nm torque, this Neo turbo boosting 1-bar (14.5 psi) is producing more than double a stock Neo CPS is making. This is certainly not a slow car by any conventional family car standard. But with this comes a hefty price, in terms of time and money. The maintenance cost is not cheap, as it is the case with any other turbocharged car. Turbocharged vehicles are more prone to component failures just simply by the fact that there are a lot more things that can fail within the complex system, as compared to a much simpler naturally aspirated mode.  I have educated myself with how a

2 Weeks Experiences in The New Class! =)

Listening to: The more I seek You - Kari Jobe It's been two weeks since I joined the new class! Most, if not all, of my new classmates are quite friendly to me, gratefully! Thank God for that! Within the first few days I've recognised and remembered most of my classmates' names! =p Okay to be frank, I was trying to memorise. That's why I could remember their names fast, and blend into their group easily? =) How? Facebook does the trick! Adding someone into your friend list in Facebook will definitely improve your ability to remember names. Well it works for me, at least! =p Okay why am I keep writing posts about PE1? I don't know, just want to share my thoughts with everyone, how I spend my time in the new class and so on. During break time I tend to hang out with a group of new friends, and a large portion of them were from Catholic High School, PJ. Haha I was supposed to go there, but I didn't. My younger sister did, anyway. Most of them tend