Skip to main content

"S" Scholarships!!!!

Wow, can't believe i have neglected my lovely blog for such a long time, even though everyday facing the computer. For now, i guess i'm facing some complications for scholarships application, which are the Shell Scholarship, Sime Darby Scholarship and Security Commission (SC) Scholarship. Ironically, three of them start with the letter "S". Funny, isn't it? Haha... okay, i better stop laughing before someone say i'm a weirdo. Well, what're the problems? After leaving high school for over 4 months, my writing skills seriously deteriorate days by days, and yet the Sime Darby Scholarship and SC Scholarship need the applicants to write essays. Wonderful. For the Sime Darby Scholarship, the closing date for it still one week away. No worries, but for the SC scholarship, it's just 4 days left from the closing date. The worst part is that applicants need to write the essay by handwritten. Gosh, that means i can't use my laptop to write it, which practically faster than that by handwritten.

So, i still doubt about the SC scholarship application. Should i apply for it? I know the chances of being selected as one of the scholars is really really slim, just like Khazanah Global Scholarship. Hope someone can give me some advices regardless of the form. Alright, next, Shell Scholarship. In my opinion, Shell Scholarship is one of the earliest scholarships opened to everyone, if i'm not mistaken, in early January. When i means everyone, of course that including candidates from SPM, A-Level, STPM, etc etc etc. Of course, Shell Scholarship is also one of the most complicated scholarships besides SC and Sime Darby. It requires resume/CV, testimonials from principal/vice principal and certified certificates throughout senior high school's life(Form 4 and 5). Well, no worries as well. The closing date of Shell scholarship is the same as Sime Darby Scholarship, if i'm not mistaken.

Hopefully i can do my resume and essays on time. Regarding the Security Commission, somebody please advise me. Thanks in advance and i really appreciate it. =)

Comments

  1. Weyh, ak pun tgh pening r skg. Xtau nk isi ke x '3s' scholarship tu.Haha. Cam susah je. Tp, ak rse baik isi je kan. Mne tau dpt lak nnti. Maybe luck is on our side later on. The hardship gonna be repay later. Haha. Isi jela. mne tau sangkut ke. Regarding ur actuarial course, i felt sorry jpa didn't offer it this year. But, don't worry, if u planned well, u can still pursue ur dream.
    Good luck in ur scholarship pursuit. Wish me luck too. May we all 'fly'!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, dh isi sparuh pn la.. cume x buat lg essays2 tu... oh shell tu x buat lg resume... xpela sempat lg kowt... kene rush la buat bende2 nie...yeah i think so, if i planned well in my future endeavor, there's definitely no problem for me to fulfill my dreams.

    Anyways, thanks Shaukey and i wish you luck too. May we all 'fly'!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hey don't leave! Leave your comment here please! Thanks! :D

Popular posts from this blog

Penning Down Thoughts

I never had the habit of journaling, and it was never my thing. You see, I had a hard time polishing my language skills. Having grown up and educated in a Chinese primary school and surrounded by Chinese-speaking community at least two third of my life, I had the tendency to speak and think in Chinese. English was out of my realm of mastery. Mandarin Chinese is my mother tongue after all. Ironically I have been widely misunderstood as being a 'banana' - a Chinese who only speaks English.  It seems I do have a 'banana' look. I have been told that I speak and write English better than my Chinese sentences, which the latter often seems to be awkward and to some extent, trying too hard. Can't really blame me right? I have not been consistently writing Chinese for the past 10 years. But this is blatantly deceiving! My English proficiency has not always been acceptable. Reading back my blog posts even just 5 years ago brought myself to embarrassment. In short, I d

What Owning a Turbocharged Car has Taught me

If there is a single word that can sum up what owning a turbocharged car for the past one and a half year has taught me, it will be this — humility . I have quite a number of people telling me my car is cool, fast and what not. But instead of getting all boasted up, I can't help but to be humble at my slow car. Slow car? You wondered. For a hot hatch making well above 234 horses on the wheel with 270Nm torque, this Neo turbo boosting 1-bar (14.5 psi) is producing more than double a stock Neo CPS is making. This is certainly not a slow car by any conventional family car standard. But with this comes a hefty price, in terms of time and money. The maintenance cost is not cheap, as it is the case with any other turbocharged car. Turbocharged vehicles are more prone to component failures just simply by the fact that there are a lot more things that can fail within the complex system, as compared to a much simpler naturally aspirated mode.  I have educated myself with how a

2 Weeks Experiences in The New Class! =)

Listening to: The more I seek You - Kari Jobe It's been two weeks since I joined the new class! Most, if not all, of my new classmates are quite friendly to me, gratefully! Thank God for that! Within the first few days I've recognised and remembered most of my classmates' names! =p Okay to be frank, I was trying to memorise. That's why I could remember their names fast, and blend into their group easily? =) How? Facebook does the trick! Adding someone into your friend list in Facebook will definitely improve your ability to remember names. Well it works for me, at least! =p Okay why am I keep writing posts about PE1? I don't know, just want to share my thoughts with everyone, how I spend my time in the new class and so on. During break time I tend to hang out with a group of new friends, and a large portion of them were from Catholic High School, PJ. Haha I was supposed to go there, but I didn't. My younger sister did, anyway. Most of them tend